When you are involved in an accident, the first step you want to take is to seek medical attention for any bodily injuries that you incurred. When you seek medical help, you will probably lose valuable time from work, and you will also have major medical bills that need to be paid. At this point, your legal options get complicated and you will need the assistance of a car accident lawyer. That's where we come in. With years of experience in this field, and a proven track record of getting our clients money, we know we are the right law firm to represent you in your accident case.
There are also more reasons why people choose us for legal representation. Here are a few:
- We provide FREE, no-obligation consultations. Call us or send us an email. We are here to listen
- Our work is GUARANTEED. We do not require upfront fees - ever. You pay us nothing until your case is settled. If we don't get you money, you will owe us nothing.
- We have a reputation of being aggressive accident lawyers. Insurance companies don't like us because we have a habit of making them pay
- Speak directly to a traffic accident lawyer - We do not make our clients jump through hoops to contact us. The number you see at the top of this website is our direct number. When you call us, you will speak directly to an auto accident lawyer - no secretaries and no operators.
- All your concerns will be addressed - Our clients love us because we are good listeners.
- We are passionate about this field - Our car accident attorneys practice in the field of accidents because that's their passion
- We will not waste your time - if you have no tangible case, we will tell you immediately because we know your time is valuable
Every case that is brought to our attention receives a significant amount of time for research. A Los Angeles car accident attorney from our law firm will research the circumstances leading to the accident, and find the best course of action. Every legal option is considered before a decision is made. First, the cause of the accident is considered. Whose fault was it? Perhaps the driver that hit you was driving under the influence, in which case, he and his insurance can legally be held responsible for your damages. There are many other possible causes. It could be that the other driver had a defective tire, in which case the tire manufacturer can be sued as well. Or maybe the city neglected to fix a bump in the road, which means the city may be responsible for your damages. Any parties at fault will need to be held responsible and compensate you for your damages. Your lawyer will explain all the possibilities in the free consultation.
In addition to auto accidents, we practice in the fields of truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and bike accidents. What sets us apart from other car accident lawyers in Los Angeles is that we have a passion for this field and we will go through every option to find the solution that will maximize the monetary value of your case. Our personal injury law firm also has the resources to take on complex cases that will cost a lot to litigate. We will be with you every step of the way. We also practice in other areas of personal injury. Please click on the links "Los Angeles car accident lawyer", "Los Angeles truck accident lawyer", and "Los Angeles motorcycle accident lawyer" to read more about what we do.